16:30-16:35 Welcome speech and conference opening
16:35-17:00 Inauguration speech
Cezary Pietrasik – Head of CEE, Warburg Pincus, Chairman of the Board “Effectus Papilionist Foundation”
17:00-18:00 CSR then and now – Socially involved company
- Sustainable growth of an enterprise. A whim or an obligation of every company?
- Is a socially involved employee a better employee? The influence of CSR on organizational effectiveness
- Entrepreneurs and corporations – how can they improve the quality of life of their local communities?
- Environmental responsibility – the role of companies.
Dr Grzegorz Malinowski – Departament of Economics, Kozminski University
- Ks. Andrzej Augustyński – Chairman of the Board, General Director SIEMACHA Association
- Robert Daniluk – Director of Quality, Security and Sustainability, Lyreco Poland
- Władysław Grochowski – President, Grupa Arche
- Karolina Sołowow – President of the Council of Fundacja “Fabryki Marzeń”
- Joanna Stankiewicz – Corporate Communications & Marketing Services Manager, Canon Poland
18:00-19:00 Ethics in business – Values-based leadership
- How to effectively respond to the needs of stakeholders at the same time growing business activity based on a system of values?
- Leader as an architect of corporate culture – why today’s leaders are expected to be morally intelligent (MQ)?
- Success measured by ethics. Are values the only foundation for creating companies capable of surviving in difficult times?
- Building employee involvement. How to grow the potential of an enterprise and release the spirit of grassroots entrepreneurship?
Dr hab. Bolesław Rok – Department of Entrepreneurship, Kozminski University
- Cezary Pietrasik – Head of CEE, Warburg Pincus, Chairman of the Board “Effectus Papilionist Foundation“
- Jacek Pogonowski – President of the Management Board, Konsalnet Holding
- Barbara Rajkowska – National Director, SOS Children’s Villages Poland
- Katarzyna Rudnicka – President of the Management Board, Vivenge
- Marta Urbańska – HR Director, Xerox Polska
19:00-20:00 Networking cocktail
20:00-20:10 Opening speech
Kamil Wyszkowski – General Director of the initiative of the Secretary General of the UN Global Compact in Poland
20:10-20:30 Awarding the Winners of the ”To My Tworzymy Świat” Competition
20:30-21:00 Ceremony of granting ”Responsible Business Awards”
21:00 Evening reception, Holiday Concert