The Community of European Railway and Infrastructure Companies (CER) brings together more than 70 railway undertakings, their national associations as well as infrastructure managers and vehicle leasing companies. The membership is made up of long-established bodies, new entrants and both private and public enterprises, representing 73% of the rail network length, 80% of the rail freight business and about 96% of rail passenger operations in EU, EFTA and EU accession countries. CER represents the interests of its members towards EU policy makers and transport stakeholders, advocating rail as the backbone of a competitive and sustainable transport system in Europe. For more information, visit www.cer.be or follow us via Twitter at @CER_railways.
All-Polish Economic Chamber of Road-Building
The Chamber is an organization of economic self-government and represents the interests of its members to the state organs and local government and other institutions and organizations.
Its primary responsibilities include in particular:
- representation of interests of its member entities to the state and local administration as well as to other institutions and organizations,
- participation in the development and implementation of economic policy of the road engineering sector,
- participation in works conducted by the bodies of the state administration, local governments and adisory and opinion-making institutions within the problem areas connected with the fields of its members activity,
- promotion of the members of the Chamber in Poland and aborad,
- taking actions aimed at the development of the members of Chamber,
- cooperation with the media.