Krajowe Stowarzyszenie Wspierania Przedsiębiorczości is a non-profit organisation that has been effectively supporting SME sector for nearly 25 years. Through professional consulting we accompany enterprises on every stage of running their businesses. Our portfolio offers advantageous loans, support in obtaining external funding, professional training and comprehensive help for people starting their own businesses. We take pride in hundreds of institutions giving us their trust every year. Detailed information on KSWP and our offer can be found on www.kswp.org.pl
The Polish Economic Society (Polskie Towarzystwo Ekonomiczne, PTE) is an independent national association of economists. It was established in 1945 and continues the tradition of the Warsaw Association of Economists and Statisticians and Economic Societies operating in Cracow, Poznan and Lvov before World War II.
Warsaw University of Technology Business School is one of the leaders in managerial education in Poland.
[toggle title=”Read more” on=”0″]
It was launched in 1991 in result of a joint initiative of the Warsaw University of Technology and three renowned European schools:
• HEC School of Management Paris – the 2nd business school in Europe according to Financial Times 2012 ranking, the most prestigious business school in France;
• London Business School – the 4th school in the world in the Global MBA 2013 ranking according to Financial Times;
• Norwegian School of Economics – the best public economics school in Norway, 44th place in Europe according to Financial Times 2012 ranking.
MBA studies offered by the Business School are one of the oldest in Poland and leaders in rankings of Polish MBA programmes. International MBA and Executive MBA programmes achieved the highest quality standard of Mastery Class in the latest MBA Rating done by the Association of Management Education SEM FORUM and also have been ranked on the 1st position in Home&Market MBA Ranking.
In 2011, MBA programmes launched in the WUT Business School have been placed on the 15th position among Top Business Schools in Europe in the TOP MBA ranking, which relies on the evaluation made by global recruitment companies. The Executive MBA programme has been placed on the 3rd position in Central and Eastern Europe according to the Eduniversal 2013 ranking.
Since 1993 the Business School is a member of EFMD (European Foundation for Management Development), an influential organization grouping the best European business schools. International MBA and Executive MBA programmes were awarded the most prominent international accreditation for EPAS programmes by EFMD. The accreditation proves the highest international standards of training.
• Executive MBA – 2-year extracurricular studies in English language for chief executives;
• International MBA – 1-year full-time studies in English language, including corporate workshops and projects in enterprises;
• Pharmaco-Economics, Marketing and Pharmaceutical Legislation – 1-term extracurricular post-graduate programme in Polish language for pharmaceutical and healthcare professionals.
• Academy of Leadership Psychology – 1-term post-graduate extracurricular course conducted in Polish, whose target audience are medium and higher level managers.
FBA – Family Business Academy – is a two-term post-graduate course in management and entrepreneurship, addressed to the owners and managers of family businesses in Mazovia.
• “in-house” programmes – prepared according to the companies’ needs.
• Multi-cultural and European character of studies both as regards lecturers and students is a strong asset of the Business School. The lectures are given with the use of interactive teaching methods and advanced technologies. WUT Business School is staffed by distinguished specialists and experts – lecturers of renowned Polish and foreign universities. Special attention is given to practical training at major companies.