On April 21 at 11.00 we had a pleasure to organize webinar, which was held under the slogan “Not only a shield. EU funds as an alternative.” The initiative aims to identify funding opportunities that are available for entrepreneurs.
Experts have shared their experiences and insights on the effective use of EU funds and other available funding sources. Through a webinar, we want to build, along with experts, a base of lasting and useful knowledge and inspiration that will prove helpful to companies that have been affected by the effects of the coronavirus pandemic.
We invite you to watch the webinar the was broadcasted “live” on YouTube and on our social channels – Linkedin and Facebook. The Main Partner of the webinar was SAS Advisors, a partner was Budimex and the patrons were Executive Magazine and the National Center for Research and Development.
The following speakers were invited for discussion:
- Artur Osiecki – journalist, Rzeczpospolita
- Tomasz Machaj – Investment and Maintenance Director, Amica SA
- Łukasz Pupek – Managing Partner, SAS Advisors
- Dorota Toczyska – Expert, National Center for Research and Development
Experts have raised issues such as:
- Fast Track, i.e. a program of non-returnable support for companies in the form of subsidies
- Research and development and investment projects financed from EU funds vs. PFR shield and Cash Flow Guarantee Fund – how to use them?
- Co-financing from the National Center for Research and Development (NCBiR), i.e. how to finance operating costs in the short term and strengthen competitiveness in the long run
- Case study: financing innovation in a manufacturing company